Driving Test Info
To Give You a Better Chance to Pass Read:
Practice Lots & Lots & Lots - Practice Makes Perfect:
- Do a KeysDrive Lesson. It's free and will give you an idea of where your at.
- Drive to and Around Different Areas, Drive Different Times of the Day & Night, Drive in Dry and Wet Weather, Go for a Country Drive, Go for a City Drive, Drive on a Freeway
- Get some Professional Instruction from a Good Quality Instructor. Even a couple of lessons can make a big difference. This is what the Department of Transport says about Tuition:
"The Importance of Quality Instruction
Learning to drive can be very stressful for both you and your student, espcecially if you are related!
We strongly advise that starting of with a professional driving instructor can be a very good idea for your "student". Driving instructors can quickly tell them what they need to learn and start them off properly.
Once your student has learned the early stages of how to control a car, they can then gain experience with you.
We do strongly recommend however, that once your student has gained experience with you that they have another lesson with a professional driving instructor. this will make sure they are developing the right driving habits and let them know how their driving compares t the assessment standard.
When choosing a professional driving instructor or driving school, rmember to consider more than just the price of the lessons.
Check that your driving instructor offers the following:
- A Planned Trainning Program
- Structured lessons where the instructor will show you what to do, expain what is required in a way you can easily understand and then let you practice at your own pace
- Feedback on how you are going
- Tips for correceting mistakes
- Homework and excercises for you to practice when you drive with other people
- A quick review of your progress at the begining and the end of each lesson
- A record of your lessons and learning on a progress report sheet"
The RAC Keys2Drive Program can help you to teach your student by providing a FREE workshop in a one on one session with a qualified instructor and you and your student. (We run these workshops at Julia's Driving School and have a GOLD LEVEL Rating)