- Choosing a driving instructor that will help you pass your practical driving assessment is crucial. There are a lot of different driving schools out there and not all are the same. Different driving schools & instructors operate differently and to different standards. Julia’s Driving School offers driving lessons with a professional driving instructor in the Shire & St George area, Sydney. All lessons are with Julia who will get you closer to passing your driving test. Julia is a qualified, professional driving instructor in the Shire & St George area and she makes sure all her lessons include:
- A planned training program
- Structured lessons where she will show you what to do, explain what is required in a way you can easily understand and then let you practice at your own pace
- Give you feedback on how you are going
- Tips for correcting mistakes
- Homework, exercises and written notes for you to keep, practice and read over in your own time or use when you drive with other people
- A quick review of your progress at the beginning and the end of each lesson
- A record of your lessons and learning on a progress report sheet
- You can do all the driving. There are some driving schools where they drive and you just sit & watch.
The best way to prepare for your driving test is to practice as often as you can and practice at least twice a week with a professional driving instructor in the Shire or St George area, Sydney.
If you hold an Australian Learners Licence make sure you complete the RAC Keys2Drive program: https://www.keys2drive.com.au/. Contact Julia now to find out more about this free programme!
Driving Test Preparation